TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Too much talk about hot dogs, aliens, and politics. Let's have a "timeout" for some TW time.

This is one of 6 or 7 trails I rode on the day. This was the only "motorcycle only" of those trails. It appears ATV's try to ride this trail only to come to the narrow single track part and having to turn around. Probably lured in as the start of this trail is an old logging road which is off another old logging road converted to an ATV trail. They probably still should know better right?

·
Registered
21,168 Posts
Nice side hill trail, know how you like "exposure". Fortunately this late in the season chance of having to deal with a cross trail fallen log is minimal.

Reactions: admiral

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Another cool video. You could tell at 2:19 from the way the handlebars jolted that the body's shoulder momentarily got snagged on the log you just passed.

Marty

Reactions: admiral

·
Super Moderator
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Another cool video. You could tell at 2:19 from the way the handlebars jolted that the body's shoulder momentarily got snagged on the log you just passed.

Marty
I guess it may show it in the video but I don't remember it happening as I was riding. Usually, the spooky brush try's to grab at my handlebars and knock me down. :giggle:

Reactions: oldworld 124

·
Super Moderator
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm stuck at work on a 12hr night shift, it's dark and cold outside 5C/40F. That's properly cheered me up!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Watching videos on shift is the best isn't it? Bwahaha. I used to do it...a lot!

Reactions: buellzebub

·
Super Moderator
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice side hill trail, know how you like "exposure". Fortunately this late in the season chance of having to deal with a cross trail fallen log is minimal.
I was actually carrying a chainsaw which is something I started doing much more this year. Of course, I've been riding more single track as well and don't want to turn around because of a danged old tree.
I had a less "white-knuckled grip" on the handlebar on this exposure than on recent rides with exposure but I won't say I'm getting used to it...or like it...ever!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts