TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drove 12 hours round trip to grab this little t-dub. Had some free time last weekend after finding the bike on Craigslist. Normally wouldn’t do that for a bike, by I was feeling adventurous. The dog and I had a blast, was not a bad day at all, was tired as hell when I got home but was a good road trip. Will make a good companion for my 87.

I feel like I stole it for $850, despite the long drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
that's a perfect reason for a road trip, great score on a rainbow warrior, that's a beautiful '95!

....and bonus seat time with your pooch.

congrats!

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Awww, what a cutie.
The Pup, not the bike.
Despite the 12 hour ride that's a steal on the TW. Great find/really a beauty. Congrats.

·
Registered
21 Posts

I feel like I stole it for $850, despite the long drive.
What a beauty!! Meanwhile I'm still waiting for my 1st TW, let alone a spare. I'd feel like I hit the lottery to find one as sweet as this for under a $1,ooo bucks. TWs are few and far between in my part of the country and the odd one that pops up on Craigslist is either ridiculously overpriced or junk, and often is both.

:) That's one handsome, happy travelling companion and pooch. What its' name?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What a beauty!! Meanwhile I'm still waiting for my 1st TW, let alone a spare. I'd feel like I hit the lottery to find one as sweet as this for under a $1,ooo bucks. TWs are few and far between in my part of the country and the odd one that pops up on Craigslist is either ridiculously overpriced or junk, and often is both.

:) That's one handsome, happy travelling companion and pooch. What its' name?
Funny story. I inherited this pooch from a friend who moved overseas and her then 5 year old daughter named her “chocolate sprinkles”. I’ve shortened it to sprinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 30 Posts