TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I still have Gripper and All Carbon Fiber SC seat kits available pls PM me for price
SAM_4629.JPG
In addition to the SC kits my 2018 (21 miles) has a Gripper that was just installed with 0 miles riding time I might sell and I'll put a Carbon Fiber back on the TW. Adding the seat adds to the cost and the shipping box becomes much larger (I can't scrunch it into a flat rate box) so USPS costs are a lot higher so it pretty much doubles the cost but you get a seat ready to bolt on and ride with no upholstery work
SAM_9096.JPG SAM_9093.JPG

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Easy peasy. My butt thanks you PlacerLode. Cheers
Thanks Badger

1/4"staples work well and a little heating of the seat pan in the sun or near a heater help the staples seat easier

If a staple doesn't go in straight the first try just pull it and try again til it goes in flat

I never glue the foam to the seat pan because of the mess of contact adhesive and the fact that the foam is pretty much trapped and can't move

I still have a decent supply of Grippers and Carbon Fiber Seat Concepts kits ready to mail

BTW I try to include a few MOAB decals with every order and the decals are still available from me FREE of charge if you are willing to send an SASE so I can mail them to you
SAM_7087.JPG

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seat Concepts kits (HD Foam and new vinyl cover) 12-30-17 inventory status

I have several Gripper Tops and several All Carbon Fiber kits as well as (2) standard all black vinyl which I just discovered in one of my rigs that I tried to drive to Moab in 2016 but broke down half way there and I had all kinds of TW goodies I forgot were in there

·
Registered
457 Posts
Would like to have a more comfortable seat and seat concepts seems the common option, since I cannot see before I buy can you take and post high resolution pictures of the gripper vs the carbon so I can see what they are looking like ?? Thanks...

·
Registered
461 Posts
In the event you buy a Gripper cover and find it a little too grippy you can hit it with a sanding block to knock off the higher spots. Worked well for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts