TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seat Concepts TW200 seat kits these include new higher density foam and new vinyl cover you attach to your original seat pan

I currently have the Gripper Top with Carbon Fiber Sides

Standard Black

All Carbon Fiber

pls PM me for price

Also have a nice selection of color anodized and plain aluminum finish Ricochet Skid Plates $89 for standard Aluminum $99 colors total delivered prices are stated

Red 2 left

Blue 1 left

Black Plenty just restocked

Gold 1 left

DMO pegs - -=SOLD OUT=-

·
Registered
149 Posts
In the process of rebuilding a 93' TW and building a custom 87' TW with Webcam 2, 30mm Mikuni carb, FMF Core 4 pipe, Wiseco piston, XL 250 cylinder, Ported and polished head and other fun stuff. What goodies do you have available?

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
other than Ricochet skid plates and Seat Concepts seat kits, Factory Service manuals $69 delivered, and a few more sets of DMO pegs I'm running low on TW goodies but I'm in the spring cleaning process this month and I'll list up as much as I can find. I'm paying storage on all my stash that I used to store for free back home in WA in my honkin shop and the monthly fees are killing me so I'll be selling off 20 years worth of TW's and related stuff

Here are some DMO foot peg pics - too view these pics better / larger click on the image and let it expand then click on it a second time to view the full image full screen - this works with most images on this forum as well
SAM_6845.JPG SAM_6846.JPG SAM_6847.JPG SAM_6848.JPG

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
A few more Seat Concepts pics and if anybody has pics of their personal SC kit install pls feel free to post them here
This is the "Gripper" style with Grippy stuff on top and carbon fiber style black vinyl on the sides.
I also have them in all carbon fiber my current favorite and the standard all black vinyl

The Rack is by ManRacks it's their "BBQ" model and I found it to be very well made helped change my opinion on ManRacks which have improved greatly from the orig models from several years ago
SAM_9108.JPG SAM_9096.JPG

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mid June update I still have all the Seat Concepts seat conversion kits available, gripper, all carbon fiber and standard black

Ricochet Skid plates in standard alum $89, or anodized Gold, Red, Blue, Black $99 delivered

And a few sets of hand made TIG welded DMO foot pegs - these have a slight rearward offset (maintains the OEM factory clearances) on the right side peg for boot clearance between the peg and foot brake lever

Factory Yamaha service manuals $69 delivered (new) or $62 as an add on to any other item

·
Registered
1,945 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
End ofJuly update I still have all the Seat Concepts seat conversion kits available, gripper, all carbon fiber and standard black

Ricochet Skid plates in standard alum $89, or anodized Gold, Red, Blue, Black $99 delivered

And a few sets of hand made TIG welded DMO foot pegs - these have a slight rearward offset (maintains the OEM factory clearances) on the right side peg for boot clearance between the peg and foot brake lever

Factory Yamaha service manuals $69 delivered (new) or $62 as an add on to any other item

Happy Trails Heavy Duty Rear Rack Bag new never used $99 delivered (just the bag no rack)
SAM_6845.JPG SAM_5937.JPG SAM_7293.JPG SAM_9191.JPG

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FREE MOAB 2019 decals finally arrived today so all new orders will include a set free of charge

Decals still available 100% free for sending me a SASE

I have all styles of Seat Concepts TW200 seat kits in stock as well as a nice supply of Ricochet skid plates in standard Red, Blue, and Gold

Also have a few more sets of hand made DMO custom wide steel foot pegs

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm finally down to the end of my new DMO foot peg sets for the TW200's I have one new set left so if you have inquired in the past please check with me before you send funds

All currently paid DMO orders have been shipped so congrats on getting what will be a rare find in the near future

I think I have a few slightly used sets in my stash I'm going to see if I can find them and I'll post if I do

Thanks for all the interest !

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm finally down to the end of my new DMO foot peg sets for the TW200's I have one new set left so if you have inquired in the past please check with me before you send funds

All currently paid DMO orders have been shipped so congrats on getting what will be a rare find in the near future

I think I have a few slightly used sets in my stash I'm going to see if I can find them and I'll post if I do

Thanks for all the interest !
I'll take your last set...pm incoming.

·
Registered
34 Posts
PlacerLoade,

The Seat Concepts seat kit arrived, yesterday. The carbon fiber looks fantastic, and the MOAB stickers were a nice addition. For others out there contemplating a purchase from you, I could only offer my encouragement. Thanks for the prompt communications and service!

Best regards,

Amatduber

1 - 20 of 60 Posts