TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All 4 TW 200 styles in hand ready to mail (I started a new thread because the old one was getting pretty long so stock updates were buried at the end)

Standard Black

Gripper Top Carbon Fiber Sides

Embossed Top Black Sides

All Carbon Fiber Top & Sides (my favorite)

Includes New Cover of your choice and new SC Foam all you need is your original plastic TW seat pan and some staples !

Please PM for TW200 Forum Member price and in consideration of Seat Concepts please don't mention pricing in this thread thanks :)

Payment via Chase (Bank) QuickPay or Postal MO / Check via snail mail

NO Paypal please

Shipping is usually Priority Mail or Local Pick Up but we can use UPS or FedEx if needed

Local pick up in South Seattle & Socal's IE possible (and anywhere in between) if you can meet my travel schedule

Technology Plastic wrap Electronic device Plastic Automotive exterior
Automotive exterior Auto part
Font Material property Brand Label Logo

Attachments

Reactions: SanDue

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
All 4 styles of Seat Concepts TW 200 seat kits (foam & cover) available & ready to mail

"Gripper / Carbon Fiber" pictured below
Personal protective equipment
Carbon Tire Wood Leather Rim
Auto part Floor Gig bag

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yah it really does help to see one and sit on one in person so you can really feel the difference from the OEM 2x4

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
As we have discussed, I will have all my seat installing tools with me in Moab, so I am ready...willing...and able to do these seats for anyone that wants to buy one from you.
I'm still wanting to put a camo seat cover on my TW. I don't mind the stock foam, since I don't ride the street much and stand when riding off road mostly. Hope you can help me swap out my seat cover while at Moab.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll be in Southern California all week if anybody would like to do a local pick up on a seat kit with no shipping cost. I have 2 of each style kit available

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just installed this Seat Concepts Standard Black kit on one of my 2010 TW's

Also a comparison between stock and SC complete seats

I used a Makita cordless stapler and Arrow 1/4" staples (3/8" crown) they are just enough to hold but not enough to drive through the plastic base. I did have to make sure each staple was seated on a flat substrate ie not on a rib etc on the plastic seat base

If you look at the OEM Yamaha staple job you'll realize you can only do better lol
Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle Auto part Spoiler
Footwear Shoe High heels
Electronic device Technology Material property Electronics accessory

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update March 1st 2016 - pre Moab road trip

I'll have one or two of each style Seat Concepts kit with me so you can save shipping costs if you meet me in Moab or anywhere along the route described below

I also have (2) Oil Cooler set ups with the cooler, adapter and 49 state bracket (no hoses etc) these are extras and if Mekdad is unable to get back with people I can spare these two sets until he gets back to shipping

I have 2 of the OEM rear racks left and two Cycleracks rear racks for $150 each could pick up in Moab, also have front Cyclerack in black $100 I can mail all except the rear Cycleracks

I'll be driving from Seattle to Socal mid this week leaving around March 3rd then from Socal to Moab through Vegas most likely but may take the Arizona Flagstaff route if need be

Happy to meet along the way to save shipping

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Oktoberfest update

Seat Concepts TW200 seat kits (Brand New) in all 3 styles in hand ready to mail pls PM me for price

1) Standard Black Vinyl

2) Gripper Top / Carbon Fiber sides

3) All Carbon Fiber

4) Embossed Top / Standard Black sides (sold out)

No paypal

payment by US Postal MO please

·
Registered
2006 tw200
15 Posts
Oktoberfest update

Seat Concepts TW200 seat kits (Brand New) in all 3 styles in hand ready to mail pls PM me for price

1) Standard Black Vinyl

2) Gripper Top / Carbon Fiber sides

3) All Carbon Fiber

4) Embossed Top / Standard Black sides (sold out)

No paypal

payment by US Postal MO please
Are you still selling these?

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
out since 2016 they used to be located 15 miles from me but they escaped SOcal to Idaho and I rarely get there anymore

1 - 14 of 14 Posts