TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the seat off putting in new battery so I started my SC seat install got to the staple part and did not have the correct staples oops! off this week not going out today. 10601197_10203586836023564_1073984964_n.jpg 10637905_10203586984907286_1939820839_n.jpg 10656413_10203586834983538_748403647_n.jpg

Reactions: PlacerLode

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the air stapler I did not have the right size shorter staples.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well the stock 2012 seat is 8 inches wide and the seat Concepts is 10 and about an inch higher and the foam looks alive and white and the stock is yellow and hard and dead.

Reactions: Little Brute

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am sending the cover and foam and seat handle to a young member that has an old tore up seat mine is free.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
I am sending the cover and foam and seat handle to a young member that has an old tore up seat mine is free.
Another example of great members helping other members! +1

·
Registered
210 Posts
Well the stock 2012 seat is 8 inches wide and the seat Concepts is 10 and about an inch higher and the foam looks alive and white and the stock is yellow and hard and dead.
Curious to know the comfort level after the install... Hope you will post your findings. Where did you purchase?

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I have a seat concepts on mine that I just got a couple weeks back and I really like it a lot. I like the former foam it has and the flatter profile. It makes going from seated to standing a lot easier. I got the gripper version with the carbon sides.

I did a ride in sat and was on the bike for 10+ hours with almost no discomfort. I would have been toast on the stock seat in 3.

Wedlock, they might be able to make you one with the colors you desire. I would email them and ask. I'm having them do one with different foam and a shorter profile for my girlfriend right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Curious to know the comfort level after the install... Hope you will post your findings. Where did you purchase?
Night and day difference in comfort! I have the gripper top with carbon sides as well and love the look. I can ride all day with a few breaks with no issues. I bought mine from ProCycle, they're pretty much the same price wherever you find them.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
I have a seat concepts on mine that I just got a couple weeks back and I really like it a lot. I like the former foam it has and the flatter profile. It makes going from seated to standing a lot easier. I got the gripper version with the carbon sides.

I did a ride in sat and was on the bike for 10+ hours with almost no discomfort. I would have been toast on the stock seat in 3.

Wedlock, they might be able to make you one with the colors you desire. I would email them and ask. I'm having them do one with different foam and a shorter profile for my girlfriend right now.

Wedlock..??.....LOL

Anyway, cool, yeah, I didn't think about asking them. Sounds good. When I'm ready to buy one, that's what I'll do....;)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Poor Wedlock-they just can't seem to get your name right man! I don't have a problem with it, Werloc-Werloc-Werloc!-Glenn

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Lol I love the auto spelling on the iPad, it can screw up anything

·
Registered
474 Posts
Gripper top and carbon sides will be here Thursday! Hope it is as good as what everyone is saying. Stock seat is brutal after a few hours......

1 - 20 of 50 Posts