TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

Just installed my new seat concepts kit and I'm loving it!

A few months back I had replaced the cover on my seat because a seam on the stock cover ripped open. I bought and installed this one: Yamaha TW200 Seat Cover TW 200 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 PS Yamaha on Sides | eBay

I now have no need for this cover or for the stock foam. Although I've ridden several hundred miles on it, the cover is in great condition and doesn't show much sign of use except for the staple holes.

I will ship the cover to anyone in the US for free. A picture of it installed on my seat is attached.

The foam is a bit bulky, so anyone can have it for free as a local pick-up (south bay).

Happy riding!

IMG_6238.JPG

·
Super Moderator
17,930 Posts
Hi folks,

Just installed my new seat concepts kit and I'm loving it!

A few months back I had replaced the cover on my seat because a seam on the stock cover ripped open. I bought and installed this one: Yamaha TW200 Seat Cover TW 200 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 PS Yamaha on Sides | eBay

I now have no need for this cover or for the stock foam. Although I've ridden several hundred miles on it, the cover is in great condition and doesn't show much sign of use except for the staple holes.

I will ship the cover to anyone in the US for free. A picture of it installed on my seat is attached.

The foam is a bit bulky, so anyone can have it for free as a local pick-up (south bay).

Happy riding!

View attachment 30894
Nice of you to offer it for free!! Good on ya!! :D

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
I will offer $20 for the cover and foam and already have a pan for it.

GaryL

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Check in the mail for $30, There simply is nothing for free and I don't want it if it is! One gals junk is another members treasure and I thank you.

WTB- Cheap TW in need of a nice seat!:p

GaryL

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Cover and foam arrived yesterday and is perfect! Yes "cpit" SHE is a stand up member!

GaryL

·
Super Moderator
17,930 Posts
Hi Todd,

Welcome to the forum! :D

That cover is gone already; but it never hurts to ask because someone might see this and have one sitting around.

Enjoy the forum! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts