TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

Here is a link to various parts for sale off of the TW200 I purchased last Thursday. It presently includes all the plastics, seat etc... More to come as I continue taking the bike apart.

Project A-Team - Stage 1

The pictures are on my blog, so just skip down to the photos and see what I have. If there is anything in particular you want, just let me know. I will be selling the OEM headlight and rear license plate with brake light eventually too.

Thanks and Ride Safe.

EDIT: Tank Will Also Be For Sell Shortly! It's Actually in Very Good Condition With No Dents, Dings, etc...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Regarding price for said items, no reasonable offers refused! Just don't want to have the stuff cluttering the garage. All proceeds go towards my TW200 refit.

Shipping Information:

Zip Code: 84041 - For The Entire set= 95$ Without the seat it is 50$! This includes tracking code and four day shipping.
Zip Code: 07068 - For Just the seat = 75$ This includes tracking code and four day shipping.

All items will be shipped Thursday, October 10th, 2013. This is in lieu of my being away until then. I have sold and bought via Ebay in the past and privately. Thus, buy with confidence.

Cheers!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are these still availible? I just bought a tw in need of some tlc in southern ontario
Hello,

Yes, all the parts are still available! However, as stated in the blog, I threw the headlight cover out because, inevitably, it was too far gone. The front headlight, and some other bits and bobs will be up for sell soon. Thus, just let me know what you need.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts