I kinda thought up a little trick for mounting up these ATV tires. I mounted a Ceros and put a tube in mine, but im sure this will work to better ease the tire onto the rim for those that run tubeless as well. My wheel was powder coated so im sure there was some added thickness and the friction coefficient was probably higher than a clean rim. Anyway, I first tried lubing the heck out of it with tire lube. Didnt wanna go even at 90 psi. I figured there had to be a way to make it easier, with less effort. I looked around to see what I had to keep the tire away from the lip evenly. I spotted a scrap piece of 2Ga wire, about 3/8" around. Perfect. I weasled it between the lip and the tire, putting one end at one edge of where the tire bead stayed under the lip, and ran the other end all the way around and left the tag end hanging out at the other edge of where the tire stayed under the lip. I then started pressurizing the tire, little by little. As this was only an idea, I didnt REALLY think it would work. Theory said it would tho. At about 60psi the bead popped into place. Scared the hell outta me. I did the same to the other side and popped at almost 60psi. Ill post the few pics I took as soon as I can. It worked for me, no modifications or potentially catastrophic pressures. Hopefully itll work for you!