TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
the only dangerous land animals here are either small and poisonous or not likely to be on a logging road (crocodiles and cassowary) dogs here are so underfed and anorexic they only survive if they are small, and so they are not a threat. I actually want it for roadblocks. Criminals will hide on the side of the road after a turn or something similar and they will pull a tree onto the road and rob/kill/rape anyone they manage to stop. two of my friends have been attacked in the last 6 months and some people who left just before I got here were nearly killed.

I don't want to paint a negative picture, 99.99% of the people here are extremely honorable and friendly, but with an ineffective law enforcement, the .01% that are criminals, feel at liberty to do whatever they want and they are often violent. fortunately around here few people have guns so pepper spray is a reasonable self defense. Flare guns are also popular self defense weapons around here, but I only have pepper spray.

If you're "permitted",(your a yank,right?)purchase/obtain a firearm.All of these sprays are limited...lead is not.Robbed,rapped,beaten half to death...f'um...take out the SOB...or move back to USA.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.