TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
image.png

image.png

I don't use adblocker, don't even mind the ads, but I recently moved and my internet here is painfully slow as it is. If the ads can be removed, great.

Super Moderator
Actually, those have always been there. It's popups that hog your screen out of nowhere that we want to catch and kill. Banners like that from Google Ads are normal.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4

Registered
Yeah, when logged in, I never even notice the ads until someone brings it up. Lurking not signed I notice, which I hardly ever look at the forum without signing in.

Super Moderator
Ok, thanks. It's just that these are the very ads that were being discussed here: http://tw200forum.com/forum/general-discussion/19558-forum-banner-ads.html

View attachment 30210
I think there's a little missed communication on that. The ads in your first screencap are normal, particularly on the Home Page. Once I enter the Forum page, I don't see any of those....not 100% sure if it's because I run adblock or not, though. Again, we're more concerned about popups or scripts that run when you open the site....THOSE are the real problem.

Super Moderator
This started a few hours ago, annoying as hell. I just did a complete factory restore on the iPad and it still does it. Pop up at bottom.
image.png

Super Moderator
1 - 9 of 9 Posts