TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
How many miles did that have? Seems like an almost too-good-too-be-true deal. But there it is before my eyes!

·
Registered
8,309 Posts
YUP! I would be on that like white on rice if Placerlode didn't beat me to it. It is almost worth a road trip from NY because no problem flipping it here for an easy grand in profit.

GaryL

·
Registered
8,309 Posts
it's winter time I'm not driving back there until April at the soonest
I hear you PL and feel the same from here. I am amazed that no member here has jumped on that one and driven it off to their garage yet. If that one was anywhere within a 2 or 3 hour drive for me I would have had it home before the first picture was posted here.

GaryL

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
hell yah put this on your credit card and flip it in 30 days no fees boom bam bang $1500 free fall cash to by a decent pre 2000 TW

If I knew somebody a GA I'd buy this and pick it up in the spring

·
Registered
8,309 Posts
hell yah put this on your credit card and flip it in 30 days no fees boom bam bang $1500 free fall cash to by a decent pre 2000 TW

If I knew somebody a GA I'd buy this and pick it up in the spring
My little brother is the sales manager here, buyavette.net located in Atlanta, GA. and could probably arrange transport shipping to just about anywhere in the US.:confused:

GaryL

·
Registered
322 Posts
I rode my $1650 2005 TW200, with less than 2000 miles, 178 miles home just to save truck gas money.
I'm not sure I'd ride from coast to coast though.

This kind of deal you just jump on without thinking twice or it will be gone.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts