TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looking to sell the luggage rack (side and top) for my tw. Everything is there, the bike was laid over a couple times and some minor paint damage and rust has resulted. I can send pictures if needed, its packed at my fathers and I won't be there this week. The rack worked great for me but i don't travel on my tw anymore so i don't really need it. The (SU) or side rack retails at 279, the tail rack retails at 138. (links below) I would like 60% of retail, if that seems totally unfair let me know. Happy Trails SU Side Rack<br>Yamaha TW200 - Adventure-Proven Motorcycle Gear and Aluminum Panniers Happy Trails Tail Rack<br>Yamaha TW200 - Adventure-Proven Motorcycle Gear and Aluminum Panniers

I also have Happy Trails Top Box - Adventure-Proven Motorcycle Gear and Aluminum Panniers Top alluminum box - Retail 249, would like to sell it also..

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Its a little tweeked, i thought i put pics up by i don't see any one this post unless its the iphone app im using that is preventing me from seeing em. Heres a pic if the ones that has a very slight bend in it. Tweek doesn't mean it works basically perfectly,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have racks for sale also and got confused as to which post I was replying to

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I'll go get you a picture of the racks in about 20 minutes. They are not tweeked at all. Just scuffed up on one side only i believe. Sorry for the confusion

1 - 14 of 14 Posts