TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - inherited this bike from my father in law with <100 miles on the clock. Time to sell her - I'm really not riding enough, my 8yo and her posse are in a sailing program (Lasers cost $$) and the TW has pulled me through the moto licensing program and some really fun rides around the mountains here in coastal Cali (read: my original intent for this bike). It's a bittersweet sell though - just rode her down into town for lunch today and it was all smiles... Anyway:

Have maintained immaculately (all service records + 600 mile break-in tune), had the carb broken down twice for service, re-jetted and shimmed - and she runs like a top
Have had the brake fluid replaced as well as the plug (Fall 2011 @ 775 miles)
Most recent oil and carb service was in Nov 2013 at 1075 miles and I added a battery (with tender pigtails) as well

Super clean - has only seen a dirt driveway a few times, always garaged no sun damage (cracking or fading), no leaks. Dropped once by my wife while sitting still (which put a little scratch on the crankcase but no damage). Nothing broken/missing/non-operational.

Pretty much stock except at 750 miles put on a DID o-ring chain, added a fuel filter, changed the front and rear sprockets to a little more street-friendly ratio (14/47), added better grips and also a Moose Racing soft bag to the cargo rack platform to hold wallet, phone, drink, yada yada...

The only catch: it's now in Central Cal (Santa Cruz area) and it's Oregon plated (currently registered through 6/15). That means it's a 49-state bike, so one will either have to contemplate moving it out of CA to register it, or creating a workaround solution if they want to register it in Cali (happy to discuss what are certainly-not-uncommon thoughts on that). Because of the 49-in-the-50 issue I'm happy to talk about shipping it with interested parties.

More pics to come - she's dusty at the moment - but think fantastic shape, low miles, near mint, already somewhat upgraded

Asking $2400 / reasonable offers considered

- Matt
photo.JPG
TW odo.JPG

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Matt,

I'm interested in your TW200. I'm new here and not sure how to get in touch with you. I tried private messages but am not sure if I'm using that feature correctly.

I can provide my phone number but I'm not sure if that's a good idea in a public forum. The rest of you folks, maybe give me a little guidance here.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
19,413 Posts
Brian, as usual you are one clever fellow. Good solution for a nice bike.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All,

Sorry to be a pest but am really interested in buying a TW200 and have had zero luck getting Matt to respond to me.

Any suggestions?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts