TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to sell my fully customized 2008 TWYZ250F. The engine has less than one hundred kilometers after it's engine rebuild. This bike is a VERY strong runner and definitely NOT for new or inexperienced riders (with the liquid cooled four stroke race motor this bike has roughly twice the horsepower of a stock TW). I've installed the 320mm front disc kit (it looks awesome!).

Presently the bike needs some wiring work done. The po/builder has the headlight running off of the small battery that has been installed rather than off of the AC side of the engines charging system. This results in the battery loosing charge VERY fast, ALL other lights on the bike are LED so once the headlight is wired correctly this will fix the problem. The po/builder has made his own kick start lever and it's NOT pretty tho it is functional.

The bike is a "peoples choice" award winner from a recent Halifax bike show. This bike presents "As NEW" and will definitely turn heads wherever you go.

My asking price of $2500.00 (CDN) is for forum members and in it's present condition. If I rewire the headlight the price will go up. If I post this bike on kijiji or craigslist the price will go up. I am going to purchase some upholstery paint to get rid of the UGLY beige seat.

The pictures posted do not show the upgraded front disc.

I have four bikes in the stable now and one of them has to go, I've determined that my TWYZ is the one that's going to leave. I am not familiar with shipping motorcycles... so if the bike needs to be shipped to it's new owner I am willing to work with the buyer to make it happen. Don't miss your chance to own this one of a kind show bike!

z

·
Registered
500 Posts
Hey, cool bike! Can you tell me more about the engine swap? Was it pretty straightforward? I've been thinking of doing a swap with mine.

EDIT: I guess you are not the one who swapped the motor?

Good luck on the sale.

Bart

1 - 2 of 2 Posts