TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello -- I recently purchased two TW200s and i really enjoy them but find i need something a bit bigger as I'd like to do some extended trips next year. I have them both for sale (as a pair) on Craigslist (San Antonio TX). Thanks for looking and happy (and safe) riding to you all.

·
Super Moderator
17,922 Posts
Sorry you have to sell them. May I suggest a 650 V Strom? It's been said they are the best bang for your buck in Adventure bikes. Also, please provide the CL link for your bikes and the details. You very well may find buyers here. :D

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Sorry you have to sell them. May I suggest a 650 V Strom? It's been said they are the best bang for your buck in Adventure bikes. Also, please provide the CL link for your bikes and the details. You very well may find buyers here. :D
Why bother? If they are nice just text your address to Placerlode and he will be by shortly to pick them up! :D

Tom

·
Super Moderator
17,922 Posts
That's a very nice bike for sale there!!

BMW K75 or K100, Both excellent bikes and they will sell for pennies,
The newer boxers are also very nice,
Or this
BMW R1150RS 6k miles very clean n smooth
Wow what a nice ride,
If I were looking for an over the road touring bike Ide go with a nice Harley road king or a BMW

·
Registered
176 Posts
BMW K75 or K100, Both excellent bikes and they will sell for pennies,
The newer boxers are also very nice,
Or this
BMW R1150RS 6k miles very clean n smooth
Wow what a nice ride,
If I were looking for an over the road touring bike Ide go with a nice Harley road king or a BMW
I wonder if the refrigerator comes with it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Wow, nice to see K bike love here.

I gotta say, I love my k75 and have done a bunch of trips on it. Just went on a 2 up camping trip this weekend with it. There can be some good deals on them too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all the comments. I do have an older Harley that i need to get back on the road -- it's an '84 Shovel -- FLHS and it's in very nice shape -- but once my son was born in 2007 it went in the back of the garage.
If anyone is interested in my TW's I will throw in my dual rail trailer mounted carrier. I'm not sure if it will support these two bikes since i used it for my dirt bike but i can check. Anyone out there in the San Antonio area?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i don't care for it -- every time i hit a bump while in the dirt i feel like i may get amputated. It really needs to come off in favor of something smaller -- for my liking. If you're only on the black top it's fine.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I don't believe you're too far out of the price range if you're willing to negotiate a bit. I sold a 2008 last year for $2500 and it had similar miles as yours. (Wish I hadn't so I'm looking for another). I just think that selling the two bikes as a pair restricts your buyer base; most who are looking are only wanting one.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts