TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2021 and 2019 TW
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys this is a heads up for anyone interested in a TW. I fell upon a really nice WR250 yesterday and pulled the trigger. So I am selling my 2021 TW with 665 miles. It has a Tusk rear rack and Tusk 2in risers. It is sold with a fresh oil and filter change.
It is a great bike but the WR is a little taller and faster for me.
I am working on a price and will put it on the market in a next week.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Vehicle Speedometer Automotive lighting Motorcycle Automotive tire
Fuel tank Automotive lighting Tire Vehicle Shorts
Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Tire Bicycle frame Bicycle tire Bicycle handlebar

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm too far away in Montana but tell me about the lights. What lights, do you like them, hard to install?
Nice TW. Someone will be happy!

Sent from the demons in my head

·
Registered
2021 and 2019 TW
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm too far away in Montana but tell me about the lights. What lights, do you like them, hard to install?
Nice TW. Someone will be happy!

Sent from the demons in my head
Lights are east to install and make you really stick out to anyone who is about to kill you by pulling out. They are amazon(of course) LEDs.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Hoot, what do you think is fair price?
No expert for sure...but depending on where you are and any upgrades you have put on ...It's basically Brand New. Around Northwest Ohio and Eastern Indiana they are {new} asking $5699 or so...I would not sell for less than $5500 and frankly I would ask $6000 and deal from there...

It's a Crazy Market...here in the Midwest and South and Southeast, not as crazy as New England and out on the West Coast, but still...I would not be afraid to ask the $6 grand and see what shakes out...

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
May want to place it back to stock to sell, and part out the mods. Prolly get more, but the downside is the having to ship items, but you could have buyers pay for shipping as long as items are fairly priced.

What I’ve seen in the market is most would say one can get a new bike for 6k (as Hoot mentioned the price), since most mods aren’t adding to the bikes value (I think they do to some extent), but someone out there is looking and willing to buy an already modded TW at 6k if you’re patient.

GLWS!!

·
Registered
2021 and 2019 TW
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No expert for sure...but depending on where you are and any upgrades you have put on ...It's basically Brand New. Around Northwest Ohio and Eastern Indiana they are {new} asking $5699 or so...I would not sell for less than $5500 and frankly I would ask $6000 and deal from there...

It's a Crazy Market...here in the Midwest and South and Southeast, not as crazy as New England and out on the West Coast, but still...I would not be afraid to ask the $6 grand and see what shakes out...
[/QUOTE

Thanks for the advice Hoot! Put put it on the market for $5400 firm just before you wrote this. Someone will get a good bike! I'll see you guys in Moab on my WR if you guys allow traders to hang out with TW guys!!

·
Registered
2022 TW200
31 Posts
Dang. I wish I knew about this forum earlier. I'm in Pittsboro, NC and I just bought a brand new 2022 TW200 yesterday.

If you take off the Tusk rack and sell it separately, I might be interested and you wouldn't have to ship it...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts