TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,945 Posts
Send the plow here next!! I can't make it to the donut shop!!

Emergency Emergency Emergency!! :p

·
Registered
13,642 Posts
I hear the Admiral and family are snowed in with blowing snow drifts continually burying Jack Ass Gulch. White Christmas for sure for them.
There must be a facebook post somewhere. Or valley spies! :eek:

Ya, we couldn't make it out the driveway last night. Pops-in-law and I spent most of the day clearing snow. When it was time for Mrs. Admiral and I to go see the Caldwell lights & dinner and the girls go to other in-laws for Christmas Eve, the wind kicked up and kept drifting the driveway in. Our penalty for not having many trees out here.

So we did the prudent thing and stayed home...after it took nearly an hour to get us unstuck. Merry Christmas all.:D

·
Registered
20,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Correct, Mrs.Admiral & Mrs.Fred do the modern cyber-equivalent of chatting over the fence: Facebook. Women are so much better at networking than guys. At least we have this forum.:D
Now how do we get littletommy his donuts?

Merry Christmas everyone!

P.S. The Caldwell lights picture Admiral posted was extremely beautiful. IMG_0565.JPG
...and his photo of the gulches other residents is worth re-posting, very tranquil and somehow also Christmas like. DSCN0045.JPG

·
Registered
4,170 Posts

·
Registered
13,642 Posts
This morning. We have a temporary by-pass but the main driveway won't be cleared until tomorrow by the Jackass Gulch road department (pops & me). I watch mostly... Drifts are smaller than they really are. They're about 2 feet deep in some places.

Driveway all filled in 1-2 feet deep drifts

Said good morning to all the Gulch residents.

Hope everyone enjoyed your day!

·
Registered
13,642 Posts
After being snowed in on Christmas day/night, pops-in-law and I spent the better part of yesterday clearing the driveway so now we can come to work and stuff like that.

My role in the clearing was largely ceremonial. Not enough oomph with the ATV to clear this mess.

Afterward, I was too tired to go riding.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts