TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just came across this vid.
dang, where does a trail like this come from?

·
Registered
667 Posts
That makes me want to barf

·
Registered
976 Posts
Looks like a hiking trail that hasn't seen much traffic in a few years. People are probably afraid to walk on it, too dangerous.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Holy crap! From the video perspective the handle bars should be digging into the side of the hill.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
LOL, I've seen this one before. I try to stay away from stuff that extreme; it's just not worth it. That single track itself is fairly easy... But when it's death upon the slightest mistake, it isn't for me.

Here's something similar if you like heart-attack-inducing YouTube videos:

·
Registered
19,605 Posts
Great find Sponge, had me wondering how you say "Can we turn around now?" in German.
Herre is one for the mouton biking crowd:

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Ok..This is it!! You kids quit playing in my driveway!! The U.P.S. driver said she is tired of getting stuck behind you slow pokes and the guy driving the Yellow Frieght truck said He was held up an extra hour waiting for you jack holes!

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
This type of reckless stunts piss me off. They go out there and risk there life and when they fall expect a helicopter rescue team to save there ass. Putting other lives at risk. I say if you want to throw away your life go ahead just don't expect others to come to your aid. Dead or alive I would let them rot where they lay.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
^^^^^^^ OUCH!^^^^^

I didn't see that comment coming from you. I agree though;)

Tom

·
Registered
299 Posts
I hope those German boys passed on their morning Schnapps that day! Holy $&#@! Not for me. :eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts