TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts

·
Registered
2004 TW200
204 Posts
Not a bad price for a new manual. I usually try and find factory service manuals very reasonable on Ebay. I tried to find something used on Ebay for the TW and I think they were all higher priced than that one, and many were just re-copies for more money.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
The on-line factory service manual is free as a PDF file. I have an old android tablet touch pad I use for these sorts of things in the garage. My pages never get oiled up or tattered that way. Look for tablet touch screens for around $60. Walmart has them.
10" screen

Or cheaper, a 7" screen

If you are an Apple person, here's a 9.7" iPad for around $50

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
just get the factory Yamaha paperback service manual the content is exactly the same since 2001 through 2022 only cover art changes and the 2001 and later manuals all have 2000 and prior supplements for front drum brakes etc on the older models

Partzilla has them they used to be $58 but like all else they could be $95 after covid still well worth it

I've never found the aftermarket manuals to be worth a damn

in fact heres my own classifieds listi ng from 2021 I have recently moved and would have to dig and find them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts