TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to access the forum on my phone but can't sign in with username and password used on laptop. 68 yo, born before Sputnik, with smartphone less then 1/2 year. Is there a trick?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Unless the username and password are cached in the browser on your smartphone, it should work. If not, "clear history/cache" on your smartphones browser and try to log in again.

·
Registered
19,578 Posts
Might I add that the free app Tapatalk works very well and permits easy efficient quality photo uploads. Username & Password can get saved.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess I'll wait until my granddaughter can walk me thru it. I tried clearing browser. Not even sure I got that right. Thanks ibdavid. Still leery about apps Fred.The strange thing, to me anyway, is that I can log on to the site on the laptop but the same username and password will not work on the phone.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Save yourself time and frustration. Download the free Tapatalk app and use that. It can save your login and password and the forum will not only appear better but function better on your smartphone.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My daughter got me set up on it using my smartphone now but I will be checking out that Tapatalk thanks for the help guys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts