Congrats. Me too. You’ll love it.

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
Congratulations brother Travis!!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Congrats on the new arrival. Grandkids are great, I have 3 grandsons.

I think one of the best things is how my two girls have come to realize the responsibility of being a good parent. When they were kids growing up they thought I was so hard on them, but now that they are parents themselves everything starts to make sense and gradually they are understanding I was not being hard on them at all, I was just protecting them and preparing them for the world they were growing up into.

·
Registered
13,654 Posts
If gray hair, sore joints, searching for adult diapers and a craving for Ensure or metamucil doesn't make you feel old, having your first grandchild does.

We love our grandkids, mainly because we can give them back. :p

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
What does that mean?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
[h=1]Boontling’ Language Invented in Boonville[/h]
Residents of Boonville, in the Anderson Valley of northern California, began inventing their own language, “Boontling,” during the 1880s. With more than 1,000 words and phrases, including harpin’ (talking), briney (ocean), kimmie (man), codgy kimmie (old man) and keloppity (to travel by horse), Boontling is still spoken by a few people in the town. Charles C. Adams, an English professor at the California State University-Chico, wrote Boontling: An American Lingo, published in 1971.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
[h=1]Boontling’ Language Invented in Boonville[/h]
Residents of Boonville, in the Anderson Valley of northern California, began inventing their own language, “Boontling,” during the 1880s. With more than 1,000 words and phrases, including harpin’ (talking), briney (ocean), kimmie (man), codgy kimmie (old man) and keloppity (to travel by horse), Boontling is still spoken by a few people in the town. Charles C. Adams, an English professor at the California State University-Chico, wrote Boontling: An American Lingo, published in 1971.
Makes sense now...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts