TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday was my little girls 13th birthday. Over the course of the last year she has shown us good responsibility, trustworthiness and many other things that help contribute to this years choice of birthday present. Its got a few things we have to fix on it (tires are toast for one) but I think the pictures speak for themselves on what she thought about it. She actually forgot to tell everyone she talked to about anything else she got

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
She does look happy!

Man...I wish I had you as a parent :p My parents wouldn't even let me buy a car when I was 17 (and employed). I pointed out that they couldn't stop me from BUYING a car, only from transferring the title, as I showed them the un-transferred title; after a month they relented. But, motorcycle? No way. I had to wait until I was 18 to buy a motorcycle--a 1966 Honda S90.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
She does look happy!

Man...I wish I had you as a parent :p My parents wouldn't even let me buy a car when I was 17 (and employed). I pointed out that they couldn't stop me from BUYING a car, only from transferring the title, as I showed them the un-transferred title; after a month they relented. But, motorcycle? No way. I had to wait until I was 18 to buy a motorcycle--a 1966 Honda S90.
that was my first bike also, 66 s90. it was my brother's until I melted the piston while racing my buddy. that was how I ended up buying my first bike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts