TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever shipped their bike from east to west coast and if so do you have reputable shippers you can recommend? I would rather have a reliable insured carrier than a cheap option. Any suggestions or tips for the process would be welcome!

·
Registered
462 Posts
OH golly, I can't remember who shipped my sport bike back in 2005. It was from Reno, NV to Wisconsin - was about 750 bucks. All information should be available if the company is reputable. Once you find a few companies, just start searching for customer reviews and such. There's a wealth of information on the 'ol net. I wish I could remember the name that trucked mine - everything went smoothly. You keep the key and drain gas from tank, that's all I really remember.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I have also used Zees Transportation, Jay is a good guy he picked up a bike for me in Arizona and delivered it to New York for $425. Uship rules!!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
i have used USHIP many times, always a good experience. put up your bid request and if somebody is going your way you may get a discount. 450-600 for coast to coast.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts