TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see new bikes [2018] sitting in dealerships - seems to me they'd go ahead and give a serious buyer a fair price so they don't have another 3 year old bike sitting there depreciating . <- But what do I know ...

2021 TW200 MSRP $4699 can I get one out the door for that amount ?

North Central Arkansas , I use to be on this forum had to rejoin - old computer crashed and couldn't remember my old name or email .

Thanks for any help T-Dubbers .

Mike

·
Registered
56 Posts
A buddy just bought one (new 2019) a week a go and got 3 bills off without even asking. Depends I guess.

Paddy

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I see new bikes [2018] sitting in dealerships - seems to me they'd go ahead and give a serious buyer a fair price .

2021 TW200 MSRP $4699 can I get one out the door for that amount ?

Thanks for any help T-Dubbers . Mike
Are the 2021's out?

You should be able to buy a left over 2019-2018 for $3995 plus state sales tax, title and registration fees! The only other fee I would pay is a dealer paperwork fee for less than $50, It should also have a state inspection sticker if required and a full tank of gas included in the price.

Reactions: XVS650

·
Registered
1,226 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Called a few places that had TW200's ''in inventory'' :rolleyes: typical dealership liars . The ole switcheroo - how about a YZ 450 .

·
Registered
303 Posts
Don't buy one from Zachos in CF. Highest priced dealer I've seen in a 4 state area. Funniest part is they sell bikes like crazy. Lot of stupid people in the area apparently.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Thanks For jogging my memory. Here is what I paid for mine new in 2017, Marysville wa. Was thinking I paid $5000. But it $4500 plus the $558 for racks and bags.
Seems to vary state to state
View attachment 207429

·
Registered
32 Posts
The dealers seem to be all sold out of TWs here in the Pacific Northwest! I'm in Portland, and I checked with dealers from Seattle to Boise to Portland, and NOTHING. They tell me it will be weeks, and maybe months, before they get a few in stock, and that there are buyers lined up. I would absolutely love to get an '18, '19, or '20 in the low 4s. Plus, I like the tan better. Does anyone know of dealers in their neck of the woods that have one? What do you think it would cost to ship a TW to Portland from somewhere else? Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Don't buy one from Zachos in CF. Highest priced dealer I've seen in a 4 state area. Funniest part is they sell bikes like crazy. Lot of stupid people in the area apparently.
Agree....Zacho’s wouldn’t budge on last years model just sitting there...at $4399 it finally went, they got a 2020,,same color $4599, it went fast

·
Registered
91 Posts
Try putting a "WANTED: TW200" ad in your local Craigslist. I've actually had some success where I picked up an item I've wanted from someone who isn't actively selling, but then sees my ad.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts