TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you have the Shorai battery...my battery is getting a little weak and wanted to replace with the Shorai

Does anyone have the exact model number for our TWs...thanks

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I know some of you have the Shorai battery...my battery is getting a little weak and wanted to replace with the Shorai

Does anyone have the exact model number for our TWs...thanks
LFX09A2

Jb

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Not tying to take anything away from Shorai but , Battery Tender ( yes the battery charger folks) have their version of this battery out now. It is probably a rebadged unti from Shorai ?....alittle less $$$ though .

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
I believe the site is Batterytender.com ?. The part # is P/N BTL09A120C ='s 120 cca ,7-9 Ah , 4.21 L x2.2 W x 3.35 H for $.99.95 . OR P/N BTL14A240C ='s 240cca , 10-14 Ah ,5.27 L x 2.55 W x 3.62 H for $149 . A YB7C-A Yuasa dimensions are 5.125 x 3.56 x 4.5 ( all in inches) . FYI.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I see everyone is doing their homework
Been to a lot of sites Shoria LFX09L2-BS12 is 9 amp hour, 135 CCA
LFX14L2-BS12 is 14 amp hour , 210 CCA and these fit at just a bit smaller in every direction

Found another BIGGER battery but not sure if we can make it fit at 5.83 long , 3.23 wide and 5.51 high its 21 amp hours and 310 CCA just at $200 would almost have to remove and measure the case at that size

Also the ODYSSEY PC 310 battery looks good but $$$ . Used them for years in my BMW

Looks like the Battery tender BTL 12A 240 C is the way to go at 5.3 long , 2.6 wide and 3.6 high at 14 amp and 240 CCA at $130 from Amazon and its a bit closer to the stock YB7C-A battery . lots of write ups on it at Amazon . Like Shoria they have a smaller 9 amp hour one available . But as guys why would we want a small one anyway , give me big and powerful honker anyday.
BTW partzilla says they shipped my kickstarter kit today .
Head and brakelight modulators at www.signaldynamics.com check out the voltage monitor while your in there

·
Registered
229 Posts
Shorai batteries

( I recently added a bunch of info on the different brands on post#44) says senior member

As a newbee post #44 is greek to me . Can U help me out ?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shorai batteries

( I recently added a bunch of info on the different brands on post#44) says senior member

As a newbee post #44 is greek to me . Can U help me out ?
If you click on his shorai batteries link, it will take you to a different post.
On the black bar that has the date and the time, look over to the far right on the bar and it will show the post #
Scroll down to #44 and boom, there you go :)

·
Registered
229 Posts
don't we want the L2 model with the positive terminal on the right?

·
Registered
229 Posts
ROGER willCo
If you click on his shorai batteries link, it will take you to a different post.
On the black bar that has the date and the time, look over to the far right on the bar and it will show the post #
Scroll down to #44 and boom, there you go :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts