TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eight months in hibernation and no charger. Well low and behold that battery cranked it like the day I bought it. Impressed to say the least

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very cool. I have had mine for a year now and zero problems.
And I not following given advice I read this spring stating I should have disconnected the negative pole during storage gives a statement, The Battery can tolerate lithium battery newbies.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Mikey likes his too! Had since beginning of year. Thank you for the report.
m.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Given the few who ordered/own the Shorai. May I add, a small battery and shipped with padded shims. My first impression was WHAT!. Went with the flow having read the forum, (damn, just notice a fricken line of tabs across the keyboard for qwerty a sly and know how kind of guy with straight on talk.) Anyway I ordered it last year to get away from constant checking and getting the possibility of SPLASH on me given a tip over. Unbelievable product.

·
Registered
133 Posts
First time one of mine has a dead battery, one of these is going in. Thx for the update.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Excellent product for those who have the cash, especially those bikes that are often stored. Tdub is being set up as a roadside assistance vehicle and will carry 2 LFX36L3-BS12 batteries for doing jump starts. 1000+ CCA will start anything with a gas engine, with a battery weight of about 4.5 pounds. I expect gas savings over a cage will pay for the batteries fairly quickly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts