TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not having an area close by or the willingness to kill myself on Yamamont's single track death ride (actually looks fun, but I scared), or having the time to ride 193 miles like B-dub, I did the only thing available. Me and my riding partner went for a short 3 hour afternoon ride in the local sagebrush maneuver area once some of the morning things where done.

Home Depot to pickup toilet replacement parts: Check

Drop off daughters basketball shoes at school she forgot: Check

Lunch with wife: Check

Nap for Admiral: Check

Ok, now I can go! Not much on pictures as it's kinda boring landscape, but I took a couple just cause it was a beautiful sunny day...though chilly. Georgie and I had fun anyway, and I can tell because my shoulders ache right now!

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Sweet Admiral,

Quite often I take an extended trip home from work in our local "manuvers area" and it's kinda neat to travel known roads, creeks, and ridgelines.

Thanks for sharing!

Bag

·
Registered
13,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Georgie is making Ms Kelsie jealous, there will be no riding for her for about six months.

If there is a downside to living in Alaska, it would be motorcycle withdrawl pains from not being able to ride as much as I can. But, I bet Ms Kelsie loves too ride when she can!

Sweet Admiral,

Quite often I take an extended trip home from work in our local "manuvers area" and it's kinda neat to travel known roads, creeks, and ridgelines.

Thanks for sharing!

Bag

I'm glad my job is far enough away from home that I don't want to ride the TW. If it were closer, it would take me hours to get home!

Do you ever ride with your dog on the bike? How fast can they run?

I get asked this question a lot. Yep, Georgie rides on the back and goes with me on almost all my rides. She has missed only 4 rides this year. 3 were because I would be going 55-60 mph and for her safety I leave her at home, though she pout's like crazy. The other ride she missed was last week with Truelight and Heyduke, and that's cause we were leaving early in the morning and it was so darn cold, I didn't want her freezing.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZYCsyI4s_w[/media]

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Damn Admiral, Georgie rides better than I do!!

Bag

1 - 6 of 6 Posts