TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone...for those of you who did not see/read Palm State Crawlers post "should i sell"...go check it out.

I have a proposition for you all...

Why don't we, as a TW family of sort...help this guy and his new bride to be out a little bit

I asked him, Jordan, is his name by the way...for his paypal email so that I could send them a little bit of money. As his post says, they are getting married in a few months and are a bit on hard times right now. I know that we all have our own set of "issues," financial and maybe otherwise, but, the way I see it...this is an opportunity for us to do a very good thing for someone else...for one of our TW brothers.

We as a large group could really make a difference in this soon to be married couples lives...who of us didn't need a liitle bit of help in our lives at some point...I know I did. A little bit from alot of us could have a very positive impact on their lives and cause a long lasting ripple effect.

A fiancee that doesn't want her man to sell his TW sounds like a keeper to me.

So, I challenge you all...take advantage of this opportunity to make a difference in these peoples lives...I already transferred some money to his account and trust me...feels pretty good...feels real good as a matter of fact. Come on guys and girls...let's do this. Let's see how much of a difference this family forum can make

Thank you for reading...God Bless

btw his email for paypal is [email protected]

·
Registered
20,367 Posts
Great idea Naluboy. They say talk is cheap so lets make more of an impact than just advice and feel good about it afterwards. I am up for one good deed a year.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fred, DLT awesome! Great start. I will reply to this post occasionally to put it at the top of the "what's new" tab. Hopefully that way it will be exposed to the most amount of members as possible

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
I like how you think Naluboy. Count me in, but I need a physical address for snail mail.

*but he has to keep the TW.

:encouragement:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey littletommy...ha yeah that should be part of the deal right? That he has to keep it
Maybe send him a PM to get physical address... I didn't get it from him

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
Will do, thanks.

*done.

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
You've always been a pretty cool dude around here, and you have helped the forum. It's our way of saying thanks.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
I don't believe in "helping". I believe in EMPOWERING! I also believe in putting my money where my mouth is. I will match the first $100 of contributions towards The Total Money Makeover and Financial Peace Universityclasses for PSC and the woman willing to put up with him, and all their descendants to come. Any other Ramsey advocates willing to live like nobody else and pledge matching funds? How about it PSC, are both of you willing to make the commitment to live like nobody else so in the future you can live like nobody else?

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
PSC, are you two willing to do FPU? It will change your lives. If so, let me know when you get $100 in donations set aside for the expenses and I'll match it.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Thanks guys! Again, I cannot express how fortunate I am to have friends like you guys! I probably would have sold the tub about a year ago if it weren't for the friendliness and advice I have received from this forum. It is a great bike and a lot of fun. It also allowed me to teach my brother how to ride and i hope that we will be able to ride some trails soon. I want you all to know that any money that is donated to us is being set aside for whatever kind of honeymoon we are able to take. My fiancee also wanted me to send her thanks to you guys as well. I can't say it enough, THANKS GUYS!

Qwerty, attending FPU is something we plan to do after we get married. I actually researched the program last year and we discussed doing it in the fall. Reviews are great and I look forward to finishing it before the holidays. Thank you for the gracious offer to help pay but I will definitely have a job by then and right now I am focusing on my health and our wedding. Happy wife, happy life.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Just wanted to say again how grateful I am to those of you that sent funds to help us. We have a little over 10 weeks until our wedding and we are getting really excited. I have been working hard to lose weight since I gained about 70 pounds from meds my doctor gave me. I was at 250 at the beginning of the year and I am now at 215. About halfway to my goal weight. This came from hard work, going to the gym 6 days a week and dieting. Just the kindness from many of you has given me a new outlook and things are finally falling into place. I start a new job next week and am more motivated then ever to get my mind, body and soul right. Thank you for everything!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts