TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DonBenito got me thinking. His TW is up for sale in the classifieds. His reason for selling is he is changing to a different bike to further his adventures. I know a lot of people here own and ride other adventure bikes as well as their TWs. So, show us what ya got. No, not street bikes and Harleys...start your own thread for that. Show us your Adventure bikes. I'll get a few pictures of my KLR with the Jessie panniers and the 2012 DRZ400 up here shortly. I might wait a couple days because I've got a notification that the Brown Santa will be delivering the Happy Trail pannier racks for the DRZ tomorrow and I will probably get them on this weekend so I can post a picture of her dressed up a bit. Baja works shield should be here too.

Put em up. I love looking at them and I know others do too. LT? That Strom is an adventure bike ya know. :D

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
I will add some luggage down the road as I am able. Nice bike so far. It has a surprising amount of power. It's really a rocket ship!! Not looking forward to having to put it away for winter soon... At least the TW never gets put away, it gets ridden in the winter anytime I can get out!! :D

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I put some "Grip Puppies" on the V-Strom yesterday. I like them a lot better.
The DRZ came with Grip Puppies. During my test ride I hated them, felt like I was holding on to a pair of bath sponges. Next time I rode it, when I got home...I thought to myself hmm.... Last weekend I rode it around 200 miles with the puppies still on. Now I'm thinking I might just leave them on for now. Nice on road. I'm still pretty sure I would not like the lack of bar input and lack of positive feel off the road. But, they just roll off.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
1 - 20 of 101 Posts