TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20,465 Posts
Absolutely adorable video, good way to begin my day.....much better than another valve adjustment article. Thanks. It will be our forum secret that you are not AMATT (All Macho All The Time).

Reactions: admiral

·
Registered
184 Posts
like an old actor said onetime [kids and animals are a hard act to follow].i alyways love to see animals interacting with people in a good way.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Never cared much for John Wayne.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Fair enough qwerty. We can't all have the same heros. Out of respect I will throw a sheet over the life size cut-out in the shop if you ever come visit. :D
Don't worry about it, I'm not homophobic.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Insulting? Not intended to be so. Mr. Wayne allowed others to practice their sexual preferences without holding those preferences against them long before doing so was cool. He was way before his time on that. He did not condemn people for their choices that really were none of his business. Wait, people still hold others' preferences against each other. Mr. Wayne's time has yet to arrive. It would be nice if more people on both sides would keep their preferences to themselves and just STFU. And, no, I don't think he was gay just because he had several friends and coworkers who were. I'm not a big fan because, being a working historian, I don't care much for westerns and war movies that propagate fantasies as fact as so many movies did and do. I prefer sci-fi and comedy, and I do consider Blazing Saddles a masterpiece. I have it on video cassette and DVD.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts