TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out this TW (Deus Bali "Shocker")! From their description of the bike, it has a Suzuki Bandit swingarm (was it plug and play?) with disk rear brake [looks longer than stock]. USD Forks from a Suzuki GSXR600 (stock triple tree hybrid w/TW stem?). I love the look, just not a fan of giving up ANY suspension travel. What do y'all think of the parts with regards to how much fab would be needed to duplicate the tree and swingarm?
Deus TW.jpg

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, after doing some research I did find out that the original article on the bike was wrong (Sorry if I wasted someone's time by showing a good lookin' bike) :BangHead:. It turns out that it was originally a Yamaha Scorpio 225. I'll continue to find whatever I can that's a bolt on part from other bikes with the attributes that most of us on this forum would love. I know alot of people would say: "You can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear"; but for me, my TW is probably going to be with me for a VERY long time... Why not make it as much MINE as I possibly can? Heck, I'd love to have a couple more so I could customize them all differently for my mood of the day.

On a different note, I did come across another "scrambler" type kit{I love the style} for another bike (suzu S40):
s40_scrambler.jpg s40_scrambler2.jpg

·
Registered
469 Posts
Hey CJ, Totally off topic, but are you currently in Naples FL? My wife and I were just talking about Naples and we thikning of visiting this winter, have never been down there....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts