TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on the forum ridden/camped on/near the Silver State Trail system near Caliente-Pioche, NV? Looking up info for a friend!

We found the Avenza maps for the app which we use and I've found a few videos but hoping for other useful insight.

Thanks

Reactions: littletommy

·
Super Moderator
18,656 Posts
Anyone on the forum ridden/camped on/near the Silver State Trail system near Caliente-Pioche, NV? Looking up info for a friend!

We found the Avenza maps for the app which we use and I've found a few videos but hoping for other useful insight.

Thanks
That place has it all!! You won't run out of things to do or places to go and see that's for sure.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Just asked a buddy of mine about the area. I guess we are planning a ride there early May after Jeep Safari.. There is some annual 200 mile race they have yearly and he wants to run the same route..

·
Super Moderator
14,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just asked a buddy of mine about the area. I guess we are planning a ride there early May after Jeep Safari.. There is some annual 200 mile race they have yearly and he wants to run the same route..
I watched the video you sent me a link to for the Nevada 200. I looked up the dates for the Nevada 200 Trail Ride and they are April 16, 17 & 18. It's listed as an invitational w/limited number so getting invited is a bit tight. Looks fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts