TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may seem at first too long to watch.
However I believe you will become engaged with not bored.
Simon Senek is extremely well spoken and intelligent IMHO as he discusses our evolving society and youth.
Simon Sinek About the Millennial Paradox - YouTube

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
If those kids would just get off their collective asses and get a job and realize that nobody owes them anything, then we will be all set again.

Sue's kids are terribly entitled, and grandma doesn't help with her coddling and money. Makes me angry.

Fortunately, I am exposed to some of the brighter lights of that generation who realize there is value in hard work and learning a trade or two, or three.

Not all of them are douchebags.

·
Registered
19,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe we all can learn a thing or two about proper cell phone etiquette. Recent Christmas parties here had several adults, not just the youngsters, more interested in their phones than the other guests around them. It is an insult to telegraph that some unknown incoming social media is more important than those friends and family around you.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Maybe we all can learn a thing or two about proper cell phone etiquette. Recent Christmas parties here had several adults, not just the youngsters, more interested in their phones than the other guests around them. It is an insult to telegraph that some unknown incoming social media is more important than those friends and family around you.
you got it Fred, and why are the people on the electronic device more important than the people with you. I think because they do not have to look at them and don't have to be on any emotional one on one level that you can not escape with a push of a button

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Ha we've all been outed. This forum is an addiction and LT is the chief enabler him and his like button. :eek: We are getting our dopamine hits everytime we check for likes or give likes. Remember Tommy even started that thread on why people give likes. Help I am sinking deeper and deeper is there no way out?

As Fred pointed that problem is not just for the millenials

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
Too many? Do I give too many?

hahahaha

I think not!! :D
Ha we've all been outed. This forum is an addiction and LT is the chief enabler him and his like button. :eek: We are getting our dopamine hits everytime we check for likes or give likes. Remember Tommy even started that thread on why people give likes. Help I am sinking deeper and deeper is there no way out?

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
Hi-Jack in progress. ;)

http://tw200forum.com/forum/general-discussion/27809-ever-wonder-why-someone-gives-doesnt-give-likes.html

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Aaaah more dopamine. No you don't give too many.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts