TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there guys, We are going to be doing a changeover to a new skin and site update today. Do not be alarmed if you log on and there are some new colors and button locations. We are switching to some faster servers and incorporating some new spam control programs for utilization by the site mods to make their lives easier. Keep an eye out for any glitches and broken links. Respond to this thread with any problems you encounter so that we can get them fixed ASAP.

NJ

·
Registered
95 Posts
It does look pretty cool! Good job. Now, to learn the the new locations of everything. As if I didn't spend enough time here already!!:p

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
very clean. thank you mods!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seems to be all running well...

Dang, This is nice! do I have to dress up to use the forum now??
Pants are required! Haha!

when I search the site with google, it sends me to the main page when I click on the google search link to the twforum page. maybe that is my fault somehow?

for instance: tw200 best exhaust? - Google Search

when I click the links to the tw forum, it just goes to the tw forum main page.
I am shooting your post to those that know way more than I for some followup and hopefully a fix.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Google searches should be better now. We are so lucky to have such smart people here.

·
Registered
13,413 Posts
Seems like some of the forum members names have changed! Forum defaulted, or did the members change them already

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Seems like some of the forum members names have changed! Forum defaulted, or did the members change them already
yeah i'm joescience now..... bye bye joe band?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There was a log in id, and a user name. The one is no longer in use. You will log in using the admiral and that will be display name as well.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
So there is no way to change your name now?! This makes me sad... can I change my login id to the username I was using before?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Is there no way to change your user name as you can see its my email and that just sucks! Other than that the new site looks awesome!

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Well, the first thing I noticed when replying to a thread was that my signature was screwed up, showing html coding for Font size, and that I'm shown as my login name instead of my avatar.

·
Registered
173 Posts
While I'm not sure exactly what went on, it almost looks like the merg of 2 forums. It kinda surprised me when I checked in. All that said, V Bulletin is pretty much the Cadillac of the forum software packages and depending on how it was set up, most of the concerns that I read are fairly easy to change. The guys that did this change did a nice job of bringing over and integrating all the data. A little patience will take care of the rest.
Gary

·
Registered
976 Posts
Will the profile photos merge over eventually? I noticed that mine has gone blank.

Overall though the new format is looking pretty sharp! Looks like a lot more features and options, It'll take technophobes like me a little getting used to.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts