TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night some change occurred. The off topic forum cannot be accessed or even found by the usual method of clicking on the large word forum at the top.
Have you decided to eliminate it from this site?
In the sites that were available, I could not find how to open a new thread.
I guess that means no new threads will be allowed. This site will soon die from lack of use if this is the case.

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Last night some change occurred. The off topic forum cannot be accessed or even found by the usual method of clicking on the large word forum at the top.
Have you decided to eliminate it from this site?
In the sites that were available, I could not find how to open a new thread.
I guess that means no new threads will be allowed. This site will soon die from lack of use if this is the case.
Off-Topic was moved?

·
Super Moderator
318 Posts
Off-Topic was moved?
No. The entire site seems to have been scrambled. For example, if you click on Forum in the very top tabs, it will open the "What's New" section. My access to the Admin Control Panel isn't working. There are numerous other glitches that began today.

They have been reported, and hopefully be fixed soon. That's all I've got for you right now.

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
No. The entire site seems to have been scrambled. For example, if you click on Forum in the very top tabs, it will open the "What's New" section. My access to the Admin Control Panel isn't working. There are numerous other glitches that began today.

They have been reported, and hopefully be fixed soon. That's all I've got for you right now.
It sounds like a hacker having fun. I hope not. We had issues the other day but it was vBulletin screwing around with certs. What a PITA.

·
Super Moderator
318 Posts
Highly unlikely. Much more likely to be a glitch in the software from within. How long have the sub-heads been missing here?

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Highly unlikely. Much more likely to be a glitch in the software from within. How long have the sub-heads been missing here?
I only noticed this morning. Tracy noticed the other issue but that had been going on a while.

·
Super Moderator
318 Posts
That's because it only happened this morning. At 4:30 this morning (EDT), everything was working as normal.

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Your missing the entire frame/table whatever was there above the button bar that shows at the very top now. There were ads there.

·
Super Moderator
318 Posts
In any case, I"ve done what I can do....I've reported it to the VS tech team. That's all I can do until they fix it.

·
Super Moderator
1,918 Posts
Fixed :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts