TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...free to a deserving forum member. I'll be the Judge. These cost over $200.00 new.

These are listed as size 12 but I'm a size 11 and they are too, too small. I've had these for like 15 years and after the first two or three times I had them on I realized they were too small, but buy then it was too late to return them. They have been up in the attic since 2003. Honestly, they have been used less than five times. I would say if your a 9 & 1/2 with thick socks to 10 & 1/2 with street socks, they would fit you fine.

DON'T THINK YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE THEM ON FOR A GOOD DAY OF RIDING IF YOU'RE A SIZE 11 OR LONGER!

Motorcy ,,,,    cle Boots 001.JPG

Motorcy ,,,,    cle Boots 002.JPG

Motorcy ,,,,    cle Boots 003.JPG

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
i'll take em. pm for shipping?

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
sweet! thanks!

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
my family has always said: built like a brick sh*thouse.
though it usually referred to a different B-double O word.... ;)

·
Registered
20,153 Posts
Sounds like my long abandoned MX style boots, although without the accompanying tulips in bloom. Never could get comfortable with their stiffness and wore them maybe three rides.
What size boot do you wear Joe?

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
was 10 1/2 but started going to 11 for the width. i'm hoping these are ok width-wise or i'll pass them on to the next.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I had a pair of Gaerne Trials boots once. Size 13 was just right for my big foot size stompers. Great boots. Wish I still had them.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bought the same boots in size 13 and they fit my size 11 feet just fine. After a little bit of break in they were most comfortable and it took me five years and one sole replacement to wear them out.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
arrived today! seem like a good fit, but riding will tell. thank you!
Golden Bolt.jpg

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great. I just sent you a PM. I see where I muffed up the USPS Tracking number I gave you and tossed the receipt already. Just my luck they would have been lost someplace.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts