TW200 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Wow I can’t believe the ice is that smooth. Way cool.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the weather does a zamboni on several rivers here every few weeks. its lime magic.

indeed there was a yawn from the baby at the end. she's 3 months old now and is such a peach of a baby! this is how I roll. hook a sled to the woman and make her pull tge weight!!!!!!!

not really. only had her pull while I filmed. skating is tge other half of my life when I'm not on the tw. its where I lose all tge weight I accumulate sitting on a motorcycle! this day we skated a marathon length trip. other days we've done as much as 60 miles

Sent from my LGL63BL using Tapatalk

Sent from my LGL63BL using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
Newfoundland?

·
Registered
267 Posts
View attachment 160505

My 3 month old I hope will do the pulling down the river someday His name is Guinness after the beer. Some times referred to as Baby Cub

Yes he is a Newfoundland. Very nice dog. I think I like Labs a little bit more but time will tell when he is fully trained. Appears more stubborn than my last lab. His training going well but when he is not in the mood to listen he just ignores commands and slowly moves to whatever he wants. The lab did everything in high speed so he could goof off, take off, tear something up and come back in the time this Newfoundland takes his sweet time to just goof off then get in the mood to return to the planned activity.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts