TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
wow Dmit, nice video and riding!! no disrespect intended to you, but.... you're crazy....hope you weren't alone. did you take a mountain goat with you? i'll look at the mountains east of Ogden in a whole different way next time i'm on the i-15. i have a picture of those mountains from this spring from the safety of my lawn chair while enjoying a brew at the Willard Bay campground 3a.JPG

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no, I didn't take any goats with me, but I saw several beside the trail. Not so crazy, the trail isn't too challenging. over the years I've rode across about 2 dozen times on 5 different bikes . The tw could use a little more power in a few spots, but it is a pretty well behaved trail machine.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Nice videos dmit. I appreciate your posting. And I agree with Fred. Impressive.

·
Registered
19,418 Posts
Other than the rocky steps and spooky switchbacks the majority looked perfect for the TW, surprisingly smooth and just wide enough to enjoy the scenery too. Be nice to ride with a buddy.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Wow! Remind me not to follow you.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Now I have another trail to put on my bucket list for next year. Recent snow probably closed it down til August next year.
Thanks for the inspiration and the new ideas!

·
Registered
13,343 Posts
Awesome! I guess this heinous looking trail would feel a little more comfortable having ridden it 24+ times on so many different motorcycles. Good to see an experienced mountain rider like yourself accomplish the trail again on a TW.

Lots of tight switchbacks. I hate tight switchback or any switchbacks for that matter.

Not for the faint of heart that's for sure

I would have a major case of buttocks pucker riding this exposure

Looks like it would be easier to go down this like you did rather than up. Lots of loose rock and soil.

Hang on

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
no, I didn't take any goats with me, but I saw several beside the trail. Not so crazy, the trail isn't too challenging. over the years I've rode across about 2 dozen times on 5 different bikes . The tw could use a little more power in a few spots, but it is a pretty well behaved trail machine.
the bike might be fine, but i would be getting dizzy

·
Registered
313 Posts
This goes on the list of places I must ride. Someday, time and circumstances will permit!!

Thanks for sharing the video!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts