TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone mounted swing arm spool sliders? Seems like a good idea for stability when jacking up the back to pull off the rear wheel.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
When Joemama extended my swingarm, I had him weld on a couple of nuts so that I could use some carriage bolts to serve the same purpose as spools. They work great!

View attachment 196652
Brian - your bike is so clean, I could serve dinner on those sprockets.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I have that same tri-fold ramp. Nice and lightweight and compact, but I always have to watch out so my boot doesn’t slip through the openings.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Just a fast question... For you guys with two sprokets...
How do you change one or other? Do you have 2 chains in your bags? How it's centered to work fair well with the chain?

Thanks

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
How do you change one or other? Do you have 2 chains in your bags? How it's centered to work fair well with the chain?

Thanks
I either add or remove a small section of chain as needed. There is some slight mis-alignment between the front and rear sprockets, but I have not found that this presents any significant problems.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts

Thanks
If you measure between full forward versus full rear for your chain adjustment all you need do is loosen and kick it forward or back with no need to add or remove chain. My difference isn't as radical as Brians but it does make a big difference between on the road and off.

Reactions: Darth
1 - 12 of 12 Posts