TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is affecting or if anyone else has noticed but clicking on to the Forum and any particular thread... it works but it seems to take more time than ever. That's whether I'm at work or at home... same laptop.

All other forums, sites, etc work as normal (fast). Just this one, at least for me. Like the old "dial-up" days on aol. Remember those?

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Me too. It has been more frequently slower for me for the last 4 or 5 days. I’m on iPad and iPhone.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Slow here, too...

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They must have put a 55 tooth sprocket on the server.
HaHa. OK for the trails but not the Internet Superhighway.

Yeah, I should have added this is a very recent observation. Maybe a week, more or less.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
it's been slow for me for 2-3 weeks, i don't even try to open pictures anymore and it is painful waiting after hitting the like button. i asked if it was slow a few weeks ago and that just got swept under the carpet, surprise!

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
it's been slow for me for 2-3 weeks, i don't even try to open pictures anymore and it is painful waiting after hitting the like button. i asked if it was slow a few weeks ago and that just got swept under the carpet, surprise!
The

like button takes so long..... that I dislike it now.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I’ve resorted to almost only using Tapatalk now as the desktop experience is just too slow to use at all. I prefer the full browser, but not when it’s like this :/

·
Super Moderator
4,851 Posts
grewen - apologies - I'd noticed it before but put it down to local connection problems - transatlantic and you don't know where it starts

As said, site staff have now been made aware of this - so now it's up to them .....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Seems to me a simple fix, just put a 46/15 gearing on the server, allowing comfortable highway speed saving the user’s life with barely noticeable change in low end. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts