TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it just my computer or are others having problems? i have to wait along time to turn pages . i constantly get messages in the lower left corner saying waiting on TW200 forum.com and waiting for verticalscope.com. sometimes i give up and close the forum.

·
Registered
119 Posts
is it just my computer or are others having problems? i have to wait along time to turn pages . i constantly get messages in the lower left corner saying waiting on TW200 forum.com and waiting for verticalscope.com. sometimes i give up and close the forum.
Nope. Working fine. Then again I have 1Gb fiber direct to my house :blob10:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Running an ad blocker? uBlock Origin works great in Chrome. Maybe the adds are slowing you down?

·
Registered
49 Posts
In my short time here it's always seemed ... a little clunky . Slow reloads and it's froze at times .

I've a Mac with Hughes ( which ain't the greatest ) but lately hasn't been bad .

·
Registered
606 Posts
I AM NOT SLOW! I just haven't been properly instructed how to use a computer by a highly advanced 6 year old yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts