TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Read Only
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I think maybe the TW goes way too fast. It is completely unnatural and abhorrent to fly at such a speed which a TW200 is capable of attaining. If god had wanted us to go 80 miles per hour, he would have given us wings! Only the devil himself could have invented something so tempting. So I have done the only sensible thing that I could think to do- I bought a bike that travels at a much more reasonable speed. I fear that it might still be too much, and hope that one day I can keep my temptations in check and ride something that travels at a more saintly speed, like a Puch Magnum for example, but for now this Honda will have to do.

CAM00675.jpg

·
Read Only
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Incidentally, and completely unrelated to anything posted here before this; I have discovered that it takes approximately exactly 58 minutes to walk 3.9 miles, drive 3.9 miles, and load a miniature size motorcycle into the bed of a pickup truck.

·
Super Moderator
5,324 Posts
Back on topic – I used to have an RD200 (round tank – twin leading shoe front) back when I was 21 years old – dam that thing was fun – small, but fun …….

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Heh, if the TW200 is too fast, get a TW125. :)

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
I wanna see a pic of Lil Tommy aboard that thang !

Will

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Reactions: TWilight

·
Read Only
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What I want to know is, how do you get a TW200 up to 80 mph?
15/49 sprockets. That is on flat ground. It'll do 82 now as opposed to 76 with the stock sprockets.

I have not taken the carb apart myself, but the bike was otherwise 100% stock when I bought it, so I assume stock jetting, but who knows.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts