TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
I've found that they're not the 'cult' bike up here that they are in most areas in the US of A, so they seem to be priced lower....
That's absolutely a great price though. My 2015 had about the same mileage when I bought it close to a year ago in mint shape, had hand guards and the Yamaha rack, came with a cover, a can of chain lube and a helmet, and it was $3500. There were a couple others that I was watching on Kijiji and they were pretty much similarly priced. I vote we don't make too much noise about how awesome they are or everybody will start pricing them the way they do with used Jeeps...."I'll just check what everybody's asking and put my price 20% higher because mine's better than any of the others that are for sale." Then you have a whole sea of people thinking their junk is worth a fortune because "that's what everybody else is asking..".

·
Registered
37 Posts
Not a bad deal.
I don't know how it is in Ontario, but vehicules that are less than 10years are subject to taxes on the "blue book" price.
I got a 2005 for 2600$ and avoided the tax.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Here in BC they go for a premium.
There are 2 in maple ridge for sale on CL $3900 for a 2014 and $3800 for a unknown year, but does fave a front disk break.
In the Fraser valley there is a 1990 TW200 for $2950.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Here in BC they go for a premium.
There are 2 in maple ridge for sale on CL $3900 for a 2014 and $3800 for a unknown year, but does fave a front disk break.
In the Fraser valley there is a 1990 TW200 for $2950.
In BC everything is more expensive, just look at houses. What's mortgages at, 50 years, so when you die your kids inherit of a mortgage. It's just crazy!!!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Yeah, I know that. In 2007 we were in Qubec and beer was 1/2 the price. But I love the west coast. So even inexpensive beer could not get me to move.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Yeah, I know that. In 2007 we were in Qubec and beer was 1/2 the price. But I love the west coast. So even inexpensive beer could not get me to move.
Yes Quebec is nice, but so is the west coast, never been to BC, but went to Alberta a few years ago to see some family members that moved there. Every thing is more expensive, but gas was cheaper:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts