TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Yes my wife thinks I am kinda cute for an old guy. She will kick any woman's a$$ who makes a play for me. I don't bat for the other team so I guess she is stuck with me.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I'm so damned good looking that my contract with the modeling agency forbids me from posting pictures of myself without prior compensation. I gladly accept PayPal or any of the major credit cards.......

Tom

·
Registered
8,303 Posts

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Seems that DA has been hacked, or had a Tranny Operation, or perhaps switched teams :eek:

·
Registered
19,419 Posts
Must be lots of cute guys out there. Challenge might be finding one available with more than a room temperature IQ and a good personality.
Try wearing bacon flavored perfume, that will attract the guys.

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Tequila is my draw dropper!

GaryL

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Mule Sweat just makes me go crazy! :lips:
I'll give you that one but my first wife had 5 horses so horse shit made me crazy and might be why she was my first. I don't know this for a fact but I will bet she voted for Hillary. Talk about having my nose in the wrong place!

GaryL

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I'll give you that one but my first wife had 5 horses so horse shit made me crazy and might be why she was my first. I don't know this for a fact but I will bet she voted for Hillary. Talk about having my nose in the wrong place!

GaryL
Well good riddance to her then!

Tom

·
Registered
8,303 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
I don't think we can post pictures of ourselves for fear that Victoria Secret supermodels will come to our homes an sexually assault us. I'm sure that's all our biggest fear.......

1 - 20 of 43 Posts