TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holiday skeleton crew at shipper means hours waiting to be loaded. YAWN!

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Hang in there big bear. It's double time or at least time and a half isn't it? ;)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Any self respecting bear would run through the park picking up pikanik baskets with his partner in crime boo boo ,certainly that would not be boring

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No big bucks, LT, just miles nobody else is getting.

No pikanik baskets in sight, dad burn it.

Riding mower transmissions, but I'm not a driver. I'm a trucker. The 18-year old yuppie larva in the '91 Fiesta that would double in value if a set of recaps replaced the U. S. Maypops, singing along to that nappy rap about killing white boys like himself, while smoking a doobie, overdosed on Ritalin and Red Bull, with the Dominos sign on top, is a driver.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
...I'm not a driver. I'm a trucker. The 18-year old yuppie larva in the '91 Fiesta that would double in value if a set of recaps replaced the U. S. Maypops, singing along to that nappy rap about killing white boys like himself, while smoking a doobie, overdosed on Ritalin and Red Bull, with the Dominos sign on top, is a driver.
Dude! you are just toooo darned funny!

·
Registered
182 Posts
No big bucks, LT, just miles nobody else is getting.

No pikanik baskets in sight, dad burn it.

Riding mower transmissions, but I'm not a driver. I'm a trucker. The 18-year old yuppie larva in the '91 Fiesta that would double in value if a set of recaps replaced the U. S. Maypops, singing along to that nappy rap about killing white boys like himself, while smoking a doobie, overdosed on Ritalin and Red Bull, with the Dominos sign on top, is a driver.
Lol, nice. :D

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't tell the Kalifornicators. They get pissed when you tell the truth about their kids. :p

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
99% of the "needy" I see are just plain lazy or created their own straits with addictions and other behaviors they knew better than. If the 99% got off their asses and took care of themselves the 1% would overdose on social programs. I'll not contribute to the destruction of this once great nation that is taking almost 50% of every dollar I make to give most of it to others. Nope, no volunteering programs for me. I'll stick to random acts of kindness when and where I determine a need. Much more effective for those truly in need than to be enslaved to a bunch of beggars. I'm no dopamine addict.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
I also love random acts of kindness and do them just about any chance I get if I feel a genuine need. It's shocking sometimes how much this can mean to folks, many just break down and cry. Just to be able to fill a need and touch someone's heart means everything to me. Right or wrong, I no longer tithe to the church, but find folks in my travels and neighborhood to help every month. I do it unto the Lord and he in turn meets my every need. I want for nothing. He gives me great contentment and peace in my heart. I never pray for my needs, God just provides miraculously time and time again. I'm in good hands with Jesus. We truly do reap what we sow, I've also learned you sure can't outgive God.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
It's Qwertys fault. I felt compelled to share after he mentioned it.

Well Dan, you probably know me better than just about anyone here on this site. I think just as highly about you too Dan. You are a great asset to the site. I have always loved your posts and encouragement and willingness to help other members. I'm proud to be your friend Dan.

Reactions: r80rt

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Thank you for you kind words, if you only knew the truth...........hehehe.:wacko:

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Believe me Dan, I understand. We all fall short at times. But, like you, some keep trying to do the right thing. You are a pretty good guy in my eyes Dan.

Reactions: r80rt

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
There are other great ways to help even though you may not get a lot of praise for your effort. Children's receiving homes where children are housed when something happens to their parents and there are no relatives that can take them. Children end up in these place through no fault of their own because of parent illness or incarceration or due to abuse both physical and sexual. Another place is a hospice. Helping older citizens by reading to them, helping them eat or many other chores the staff just don't have time for. These are but two of the many places that need volunteers to lend a helping hand. He will not forget how hard you have worked for him and how you have shown your love to him by caring for others.

Tom (Dryden-Tdub) and I were just talking about this. In this case, it is a neighbor of mine who is terminal with emphysema and might not have long left to live. They have hospice help till the end, but they need all the help they can get right now. The wife is just a mess and has no clue how taxing this is going to be on her. Tom has me delivering 20 bucks to them anonymously in the morning. I took over a nice store bought German Chocolate Cake this morning. They will be very blessed by his gesture. :D

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Tom (Dryden-Tdub) and I were just talking about this. In this case, it is a neighbor of mine who is terminal with emphysema and might not have long left to live. They have hospice help till the end, but they need all the help they can get right now. The wife is just a mess and has no clue how taxing this is going to be on her. Tom has me delivering 20 bucks to them anonymously in the morning. I took over a nice store bought German Chocolate Cake this morning. They will be very blessed by his gesture. :D
Let's not forget that you have been looking after them long before tonight. God's love is in all of us.

Tom

·
Registered
333 Posts
I agree with you 100%, God (the creator of the universe) lets me enjoy a little trail bike (TW) like a kid with a new toy, probably more than a lot of big boys on Harleys or Gold Wings enjoy their expensive bikes. And we live in a little shack on the prairie and think that is a Mc Mansion.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
I agree with you 100%, God (the creator of the universe) lets me enjoy a little trail bike (TW) like a kid with a new toy, probably more than a lot of big boys on Harleys or Gold Wings enjoy their expensive bikes. And we live in a little shack on the prairie and think that is a Mc Mansion.
"It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle................"

Tom

1 - 20 of 25 Posts