TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a TW that I want to get out and ride. Where do you guys go ? Im familiar with Hungry Valley and and Dove Springs/Red Rock. Where do you guys go ?

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I was in Hungry Valley a few weeks ago, but I'm a couple hours East of L.A., in the Inland Empire. Unfortunately I can't go long distances for rides 90 percent of the time, because I have 7 day/week commitment.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I like to ride Hungry Valley or in the San Bernardino mountains in and around the Green Valley Lake area (near Crab Flats) although trails there should get snow soon. The closest to LA is Rowher Flats in Santa Clarita, and I'll ride there sometimes.
Phil

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
We have been mostly riding SD county. Black mountain canyon rd, Cedar creek, Boulder creek, McCain's Valley, Anza Borrego desert, a little of Corral Canyon OHV not on week ends.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Hey maybe I could get a chance to ride a TW again for a bit with one of you guys some time haha. That would be fun. Not really possible for me in the foreseeable near future though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So...got up this morning and loaded the bike . 15 min on the fwy and SHIT. ...WALLET ....go back to get it and realize ...I'm locked outta the house, GF on a run and not answering . REALLY ! at least ive got coffee . if any of you guys want to ride about noon today ill be at Gorman at some point today

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If any of you guys want to goto Gorman next saturday the 5th Im going with a couple buddys. We went today and had a blast :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Looks like I'll be at HV too, getting there by noon. We stage at Edison. I'll be in a tan Tundra and we're riding an '87 and a CRF250x.
Phil

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Looks like I'll be at HV too, getting there by noon. We stage at Edison. I'll be in a tan Tundra and we're riding an '87 and a CRF250x.
Phil
Oh,AtFirstIThoughtYouSaid"an87CRF250x"...haha.AndI'mSeriouslyAnnoyedThatMySpaceIsn'tWorkingRightNow...WhichIsWhyI'mUsingTheseCaps...veryAggravating.LittleTommy...AnyIdeasHere?ItIsNotMyButton:MyKeyboardWorksFine...

·
Registered
103 Posts
That would be a really old CRF. 'Got up to HV today. Aside from the sigalert in the Newhall Pass that took like an hour to get through, it was a good day. Lots of riding.

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts