TW200 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Congratulations on the new bike. What would you like your new name to be? I might be able to get it changed for you Monday.
nah tommy, make him keep it, like a bad tattoo.

congrats on your new bike though

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't mind the name. I have a couple of questionable tattoos that I would not change. They are great reminders of where I was in my life and that definitely doesn't need changing! I'll wear this name proudly (hopefully it will not become accurate in the future)!

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Nah...let him change his name but make him show us his tattoos!

And, Mr. Idon'thaveoneyet, congratulations on getting yourself to a good place in your life...and the new bike. It will help keep you there.

And, welcome to the forum!

PS - Any good stories from your old life? :D

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Let's pick one for him (by vote)! :)

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Lol...

·
Registered
723 Posts
EyesGot1now: No...that sounds like something an old guy would yell when his wife is at the other end of the house.
It is official. EyesGot1now is the best username in the world. Nobody should have any other username than EyesGot1now. Everyone should change their username to EyesGot1now.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hahaha! You guys can definitely vote for my new user name and I'll take it!
Well, you can vote on a new tat also, but I don't think anything will come of that!
The tats aren't of poor subject matter. I have a heart and ribbon that says Mom and a two headed raven with a small silhouette of Alaska. No craziness.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Nothing wrong with those tats!

·
Registered
604 Posts
maniAK
MooseDodger
Capt.KodiAK

Aw hell, you pick your own name. I wont get any sleep thinking of smart ass thing to call you. Way to go on taking the plunge, welcome to the club.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts