TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today my wife who Ive been with for 30 years wanted yet another divorce. We have been divorced and back together before and remarried again. Im just done with everything in life. You just cant get any respect no matter how hard you try. Today working on my truck doing brake service. Rear rotors, resurfaced(great) , front needed new rotors(ok) this is maintence. Get truck done, used TW to haul parts(heavy) but worked. Then wife says divorce, then TW is leaking fuel(prolly float). Good god im getting drunk life sucks lol.... So had chicken thighs to smoke. Doing that to take my mind off. Sigh.......

·
Registered
25 Posts
I know your situation seems bad right now but it will get better only of you change it yourself! I had a wife like that and the third time she cried wolf for a divorce I surprised her and got her 90 day phyco eval and a divorce! Gotta love Texas! I can tell you, even the 14 years of shit I went through wasn't worth it! Hang in there!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Sorry to hear of your troubles....hoping things work out as best as possible for you. :eek:ccasion14:

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I've been through it. If you need someone to talk to PM me. I learned the hard way after 15 years. People don't change unless they want and usually they don't want to change. A lot of BS in all of those years while hoping for the best that never came. Do what is best for you and don't worry beyond that. Get a lawyer, I didn't and probably gave her double of what was owed. If you are the one that files you kind of get a foot in the door first. It's rough but there are better days ahead. Do something for yourself when you are ready. After one of my divorces I bought my Tdub, it is still here and hasn't left yet.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ugh, things just go from bad to worse. Now my mother is in ICU with a collapsed lung, and she found out has stage 4 lung cancer. And to top it off my wife has put a hold on our savings til divorce is settled and I don't have enough cash to even go see my mother. What a heartless ....! On a positive note I lost 10 lbs from start of this bs. And my back is getting worse, now pain Dr. recommends I see the surgeon.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Ya gotta have a dream. A dream means that there is a future. You will make it through but you have to be sure to not mess up. Dont screw yourself by being manipulated into doing anything crazy. Remain calm and picture what you will be doing in the future. Murphy will take care of her for not letting you see your mother.

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
I wish I had some "cure all" words or advice for what you're going through but I don't. Just try to stay active, be with friends cause they can help take your mind off of what you're going through (as long as they're not trying to give you advice like we are here on the forum).
Riding is good but again, try to do it with friends. Don't let alligator's and pythons be your friends, they're not. :p I say the same thing out here about the bears and mountain kitty's. Just because they're looking at me doesn't mean it's because of my good looks.

There is something to be said about just being thankful and happy for what you've got. For those of us that have been through similar situations what you're going through, it will get better but takes time. The big difference is the time period is different for all of us.

Be strong Gulfrider but not too strong because if you zip your zipper to quickly or strongly it can have negative results. Be carefully strong! :D

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
because if you zip your zipper to quickly or strongly it can have negative results. Be carefully strong! :D
+1 don't be minus... lol

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So, update. My divorce has finally come to a close. Just waiting for paperwork to move. I get to keep my bikes and my boat. Yah... Also getting a ok settlement. Enough to start over some what. I'am moving to Milton, Florida. Just east of Pensacola. Have family their and will stay with them temp til I can find a place. Question, so my boat has sat for almost a year. Bad FI pump. Now I do know how to replace it and its about $300 in parts. Should I try and bring it with me or try and sell it here and prolly take a hugh loss. I bought this boat new in 08(carolina skiff) and I love the boat but I have had nothing but fuel issues with it. It is a great....... fishing platform and I have done a lot of mods to make it great. Just don't know what to do. Also found out 2 month ago 1 or my 2 dogs has cancer. Just so happens to be the 1 my ex wife kicked to the curb. She took the 1 she wanted and I didn't even get a say so. Courts don't seem to care about a dog.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Sorry about your dog but congrats on your divorce and a fresh start. In my opinion, you should sell the boat and go fishing with friends and family.

I hope you find a nice girl with a boat. Keep your chin up

Reactions: Gulfrider
1 - 20 of 32 Posts