TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
If you really think a presidential choice will change how our Gov't functions, you should
quickly take an ice pick to the inside of your eye and lobotomize yourself. Wake up. Stop
watching TV.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think a presidential choice will change how it functions, but might slow down the death spiral our country is in right now.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think someone has secretly passed a law making it illegal for an honest candidate believing in public good and open government to run.
I think that same law requires the next administration to be worse than the previous one.

·
Registered
762 Posts
If you really think a presidential choice will change how our Gov't functions, you should
quickly take an ice pick to the inside of your eye and lobotomize yourself. Wake up. Stop
watching TV.
That's SUPPOSED to be true.

No longer is it.

It wasn't by codified law that the nation's borders have been thrown open. That was done by executive fiat - illegal but the Milquetoasts in Congress refuse to call this alleged President to account for it.

That's just one of hundreds of examples. The regulatory bureaucracy is out of control - as anyone who has any dealing with the IRA, the EPA, the Department of Education or DoE...can tell you.

Electing someone responsible and law-abiding and who takes the legacy of this nation and its Constitution seriously...WILL change that.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
There is another one I just saw and can't Copy/Paste, Shows President Nixon saying "I erased 18 minutes of tape and had to resign the Presidency"! Under it is Hillary saying, "I deleted 30,000 Emails and am running for the Presidency"

GaryL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts